Vista Home Health Services, Inc.
Our Professional Staff
Our trained Nursing professionals provide administration of:
- IV medication, hydration
- TPN, IVIG's
- Tube feeding
- Wound care, wound vac
- Ostomy Care, Foley/Suprapubic Catheter care
- Diabetic teaching and Insulin injections
- Laboratory draw, blood culture, culture and sensitivity tests
- Post Surgical Care
- Assisting you in management of the disease process and
- communicating your care and needs with the physician.
Skilled Home Rehabilitation:
Highly trained, Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapist will come to the home for whatever duration and frequency as necessary as long as there is a Medical Necessity and Physician Order
- Physical Therapy- aimed toward the development and restoration of muscle and joint function.
- Occupational Therapy- aimed to regain skills necessary forself-care, i.e. dressing and grooming.
- Speech Therapy- aimed to assist patients with impaired communications, swallowing problems, or to learn alternative ways to express their needs and feeling.
- Social Services- aimed to help locate financial resources and community assistance such as home meal delivery or support groups.
- Home Health Aide- Caring and trained certified home health aide will assist and provide bathing, grooming, incontinence care, light housekeeping and activities of daily living assistance.